All rates are based on double occupancy and include a full, Vermont Fresh breakfast each morning and an afternoon tea with homemade cookies/pastries each day and access to all common area amenities including our outdoor hot tub (in sight of Mt. Mansfield and open to the star filled sky) and complimentary high speed internet service throughout the Inn and your guest room.
Additional guests in same room are $25.00 per person, Bed and Breakfast, per day plus tax. Vermont State Rooms and Meals Tax (10%) is not included in the standard daily rate and is, therefore, additional.
We love kids, having three grown children of our own, but, also realize it is important to us to provide a peaceful setting and retreat for all of our Bed & Breakfast guests. For us to maintain that type of setting we cannot accommodate children under the age of 8 and ask that you please respect this need for our guests.
Sorry, but, we have no accommodations for pets.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Inn, in compliance with Vermont Law. Non-compliance will result in a minimum surcharge equal to your single day rate. Please, for the comfort and benefit of all, no smoking in the Inn. Ask us about a designated smoking area away from the building if you are a smoker.
Check-in time is between 3:00 and 8:00 p.m. Check-out time is 10:30 a.m. If you find that you will not be able to arrive here by 8:00 p.m. please call us to arrange and confirm easy late night check-in procedures.
- For stays of 2 nights or more, a 50% deposit of the total amount of the stay (room rate and taxes) is due at time of booking
- Single night stays - your deposit is the full amount of the stay, room rate plus taxes and is also due at time of booking
- Group Stays (more than three rooms) have a separate deposit schedule - call the Inn directly to confirm
- For Special Events Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season dates at listed here:
- 7/1 - 7/5/21
- 7/16 - 7/17/21
- 9/3 - 9/5/21
- 9/10 - 10/16/21
- 11/24 - 11/28/21
- 12/17 - 12/31/21
- 1/14 - 1/16/22
- 2/18 - 2/26/22
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to date of arrival, deposit refunded minus a $100 + tax cancellation fee
- For cancellations from 30 days to 72 hours prior to arrival, deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival date, guest is responsible for the full amount of the stay and card on file will be charged at time of cancellation
For Stays Outside of the Above Listed Dates:
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival, deposit refunded minus a $75 + tax cancellation fee
- For cancellations from 14 days through 72 hours to arrival, deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival, guest is responsible for the full amount of the stay and card on file will be charged at time of cancellation
As a 9 guest room Inn, cancellations are a significant risk to our ability to maintain our business and this dream of a lifestyle. We recognize life can get in the way of your plans for a peaceful retreat, however, we highly recommend guests consider Trip Cancellation Insurance through any number of vendors to secure your stay and eliminate the cost of non-refundable deposits and payments due to you of a cancelled reservation.
Sorry, we cannot provide a refund of deposits or payments or credit deposits received to a future stay due to unforeseen travel conditions, health, personal issues with you or your family or weather that may impact your ability to complete your stay as contracted through your reservation.