Elevate the Experience
Why not experience the first meal of the day with a Vermont Fresh Breakfast served to you in our breakfast room at your private table with the stunning backdrop of Mt. Mansfield?
Your stay at the Brass Lantern Inn includes not only a warm, friendly welcome, afternoon tea, a peaceful retreat into your distinctive guest room but also includes our complimentary, highly acclaimed three course breakfast.
We start with a course of fresh fruit, parfait, or berry crisp along with a full selection of juices, coffee, and teas. A baked good, butter croissant, apple walnut, spiced pumpkin or blueberry muffin, sweet breads and guest favorite; almond cake is served to you in preparation for the main entree. Your main entree rotates on a daily basis.
The following is just a brief sampling of what you can expect to find waiting for you each morning...
- Quiche Brass Lantern – spinach, scallion, swiss and gruyere cheeses, and applewood smoked bacon
- Buttermilk pancakes of course served with VT Maple Syrup; traditional, blueberry, or chocolate chip
- Frittata with crispy prosciutto, scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and spinach
- Belgian Style Waffles with choice of toppings: whipped cream, seasonal berries, maple blueberry sauce
- Breakfast Burrito – two scrambled eggs in flour tortilla, sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes – create your level of taste
- French Toast – Local bread options include: Maple Cinnamon Raisin, Maple Oat Walnut, Honey and Oats
- And always something new added seasonally!
We happily and easily accommodate special dietary needs/requests with advanced notice.